Thursday, October 6, 2016

February (2016)


In the beginning of February we headed off to check out the Tacoma Art Museum. The kids behaved better than expected and we had fun!

They loved the free art room where they probably could have spent all day!
**

Matching with their dolls for church!
**

The only way to get this girl to nap lately is to read lots of books first then if I am lucky she will lay down. :/
**

Handmade Valentine's Day boxes! I can barley keep up with all of their ideas and creativity!

Of course Addie wanted to have a V-Day party. We invited some other families over that also home school and it was a success! This is all of the kids.

And the adults (minus the one taking the picture) taking pictures of the kids. :)
**

Father/daughter dance time! Such a lucky guy to have 3 cutie girls!

**

We sure do love our Friday night movie nights. 

**

I am not a baker. In fact I don't like to bake. At all. I found this recipe on Pinterest and thought I would give it a shot for Daniel's birthday. It was definitely not as pretty as the one in the picture but it sure tasted good!

Happy birthday Daniel!!



**






No comments: