Monday, December 8, 2008

Bittersweet...


Sunday. I know most people are super anxious for their 18 month old kids to finally go to nursery. I just love being with my Addie. Sometimes I find myself getting excited when I hear her waking up from her nap! Although she won't technically be 18 months until this weekend, we took her to nursery on Sunday because we had a different schedule than usual. I've actually really enjoyed having her in our class each Sunday so it was weird not having her around. A nursery worker was out in the hall so she took Addie and went in with her. Addie went right in and started playing, I don't think she even looked back! I went back to peek in the window an hour later and they were having their snack. I know every parent thinks their kid is the cutest thing ever, but seriously, she was soo adorable sitting in her little chair at the little table (which she could barely see over) drinking out of her little sippy cup and eating her snack. I was anxious to get out of Relief Society and pick her up, but Daniel beat me to it! I'm sure by the second or third child I'll be relieved when they turn 18 months, but for now I will miss her!

2 comments:

Travis and Ashlee said...

trust me by the second you will be counting the weeks till she can go! Your lucky she went right in. Thats awesome!

Erick and Janette said...

What an adorable picture! She is so cute! I can't believe she went right in! Heart breaking I'm sure, but its good for her. I bet she had a blast!