Sunday, December 7, 2008

Christmas Spirit

I think we are finally getting into the Christmas spirit. I put up all of the decorations last week, but Daniel finally started getting into it. He put up the Christmas lights outside and has even been playing Christmas CD's voluntarily!

This is our last weekend in town before Christmas and there was so much I wanted to do! Last weekend we went to the Fantasy Lights at Spanaway park. Addie loved it. You only go like 2 mph so we got her out of her car seat and I held her on my lap up front. She loves, loves, loves lights so she had a great time. As you can see from my header, we already got our Santa pictures done (I think we are going to start going before Thanksgiving every year. We didn't have to wait in line, we walked right up!)

Yesterday we started out with our primary activity. I didn't get any pictures there, but these are of Addie in the car on the way there. She is so funny with her glasses!



After her nap, we headed downtown for a Christmas parade. I love that we live close enough to walk to all of the cute shops and yummy bakeries! We got there right when it started so we didn't have the best seats, but I think Addie liked it anyway. She really seemed to enjoy the drum lines that were there, maybe we have another drummer in the future! We decided to skip the Santa train and Zoo lights this year, there just wasn't enough time. :( I'm sure we will see lots of light displays when we go to Vegas in less than 2 weeks!

Action shot of her blowing a kiss.

I love how she refuses to look at the camera!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

I had some books to return at the library and so we made our way through town. It was a full hour before the parade started and the streets were filled. We decided we weren't brave enough to mess with all the crowds. It looked fun. I think next year we will have to plan ahead and get there really early!

Travis and Ashlee said...

Sounds like so much fun, I wish we lived somewhere that had stuff like that. Maybe it's time to move!!