Monday, December 22, 2008

Vegas Day 3 and 4

I don't have any pictures to post right now, but I really wanted to blog as my vacation went on so that I didn't have a ton to do when I get home. So to update Addie's situation, her eyes are alittle bit better but now she has some kind of stomach flu and has not been able to keep anything down for 2 days. I'm pretty sure she got the pink eye on the first attempted flight to Vegas (unless anyone we have been around in the last week has it too) and the flu from the pediatricians office to get the ointment for the pink eye. Her face is sooo sad all the time. She has to be held (usually by me) at all times. I think she slept just about all day today. The poor thing won't even sit up. I told Daniel he must think he is lucky that he is still in Washington and is missing the 5:00 am vomiting sessions, but on the other hand he is missing a lot of snuggle time. 18 month olds don't really like to be cuddled too much so this is kind of nice. 

We did make Christmas cookies last night with my Aunt and niece and nephew. I think I would rather eat the cookie dough and not the actual baked cookies! Yummm. Pictures to come! I have a few more presents to wrap and finish up but and very excited to Christmas. I am a little bit worried about Daniel getting here on Christmas Eve. If he goes through what I did, he will completely miss Christmas! So pray for good weather (in Washington and Vegas) on Christmas Eve!

No comments: