Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Curves here I come!


When I was working 12 hour days in Idaho I would take an hour break in the evening, go do my 30 minute workout at Curves, grab some dinner and head back to work. It was great. I think Curves, Dr Francis and my excellent diet were the reasons I had such a wonderful pregnancy with Addie and the reason I could work 12 or more hours a day and get up the next morning to do it again! After I had her I had to cancel it because they don't have child care and it was too hard to go workout in the evening with a new born. So almost 2 years later, I'm going back. Daniel is really going to try to be home in time for me to go at night. He says I need it for my sanity. I didn't know I was losing my sanity, but apparently to him I am. I'm pretty excited to put some muscle back on. Here's to feeling good and having more energy!! Anyone want to join me?

1 comment:

Tricia and Aaron said...

I would if you were here. I worked at Curves for a little while and I know that it works!!!