Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!!

Daniel and I actually went out on our Valentine's Day date last night. We decided to go cheap and not get too expensive. We went to the $2 movie theater and watched Australia. After that we came home and made dinner. Daniel made spaghetti and sauce with meat and I made a Hidden Greens salad with raspberry vinaigrette dressing. (We finally made something from the book you bought him mom!) He bought some sparkling cider to go with it. It turned out yummy, just as good as a restaurant would have been! After that we decided to support a local small business and got some dessert at a place called "Vintage" right by our house. White chocolate raspberry cheesecake and chocolate lave cake.










Today we gave Addie her Valentine's day gift. My mom always used to give us something small on Valentine's Day so I wanted to carry that on with Addie. The stuffed dog is not so small but I thought he was kinda of cute. She liked him until she saw the candy then that was all she wanted. I made her Valentine heart with felt. The white ones come off so she can play with them then put them back on. She was putting her candy hearts on there too before she shoved them all in her mouth!







I love her kisses!! After the candy she was all goofy!









Addie and I made this card for Daniel. I painted her finger to make a bunch of "bug" prints. On the inside I wrote "Happy Valentine's Day from your little love bug". The blue one is from me. I saw the idea on Martha Stewart or one of those shows and thought it was cute!





This was taken a little later when we were getting ready to go for a walk. She is starting to pick out things that she wants to wear. She has to pick her jacket and will only wear the one she picks. Today she insisted on the hat (even though it was not that cold) and the back pack. My little miss independent...


One last video...





No comments: