Thursday, February 12, 2009

Projects, projects, projects

Since my computer has been on the fritz the past week or so I've taken the time to do some projects that I've been meaning to get to.

Project #1- Platypus Doll

This was supposed to be an easy project for beginners, not so much. Good thing I had a friend helping me that knows more about sewing than I do!
He came out OK. Addie has absolutely no interest in him whatsoever.
Project #2 - Valentine's Day Decoration

This one I am pretty excited about. I changed it alittle bit to make it longer. Even though I am not good at hand stitching I think it came out pretty well. She says in the instructions that it is simple. It is really simple but took a lot longer than I had anticipated.

I am working on a few other things that I will post pictures of later!! Yea for crafts!!

No comments: