Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I was scrolling through pictures on our computer and I got to some of Addie as a tiny little baby. It seems like we have a lot of friends who are expecting babies soon and it makes me think back to that joyous (yet painful) experience of bringing Addie into the world. This video is one thing I came across. WARNING: These are pictures from the actual birth. I think it's pretty well censored as for as not showing too much of me, but there is some blood in the pictures right after she was born. Watch at your own risk! I love watching it. I think giving birth is a wonderful and beautiful thing. I am so glad we got to do it how we wanted to in the comfort of our own home.

1 comment:

ART OPTIONS said...

Oh my goodness...I love that video. Amazing that you shared it! Adore the photo of you and Daniel just before she's born. Ooo, maybe I do want to photograph births! Awesome Jenna!