Sunday, May 17, 2009

Soaking up the sun!

Going to the zoo is one of the things on our Summer 'to-do' list. Since it was so nice yesterday we decided to take advantage and cross one thing off the list. Addie hasn't been to the zoo and I think she enjoyed it. The fish were her favorite part. She also loved the free carousal ride. She cried when we had to get off. The last picture is of her newest injury. It really didn't end up being as bad as I thought it was going to be. While we were at the zoo we were getting tired of buckling/unbuckling her in the stroller so that she could get in and out. I ALWAYS make sure she is buckled because I fear she will fall out. Well...we decided not to buckle her ONE time and she tried to get out. Daniel was pushing the stroller and he saw her stand up and fall face first out! He tried to catch her but it was too late, we heard the thump and I saw her roll over. Of course she was hysteric and everyone was looking at her. One lady walked by and said "oh, did daddy let go of the stroller?" What?!? Why would Daniel injure his own child? I am just glad she landed on her forehead and not right on her face/nose.





2 comments:

Tricia and Aaron said...

oh man...I always feel bad for the little ones when they conk themselves on the head!! Hers doesn't look too bad though- I've seen worse.

Andrea, Joey, & Jackson Mott said...

oh how fun we just went to the zoo too last weekend. poor Addie that looks like a doozy, she is so stinkin cute, can't wait to see what the next one looks like, I am so excited for you guys.