Thursday, May 7, 2009


We went to our first appointment with our wonderful midwife this afternoon. She was happy to see Addie since she was there when I had her almost 2 years ago. I am now 11 weeks pregnant and I think I am definitely bigger this time than I was with Addie! Everything went fine at our appointment. Dawn (midwife) was even able to find the baby's heart beat after a couple minutes of searching. Eventhough I don't think Addie knows what is going on, she kept smiling at me when we were listening to the baby. It makes it so much more real to actually hear it! I keep teasing Daniel and saying that I think it will be a girl (he REALLY wants a boy). I think I am more excited to see what it is this time than I was last time. I look really tired in this picture but I wasn't really. Just not the best picture.

3 comments:

Travis and Ashlee said...

Your still very tiny. But With me every kid I have gotten bigger and bigger. I seriously look like I'm 7 or 8 months and I'm barely 4! Are you guys waiting to find this one out again? I think it's the best way!

Clay and Katy said...

are you sticking your belly out because you definitely did not look that pregnant earlier today! and i like your shirt!!

Tricia and Aaron said...

YAY!!!