Thursday, May 28, 2009

Memorial Day

Daniel's parents were in town for the holiday weekend. We headed down to Olympia for the day. In the morning the guys went golfing while we took the kids to the children's museum. I tried to get some good pictures of Addie and her cousin who is 3 months older than her. They had such a good time!



In the afternoon, the ladies got away and got pedicures. I had never gone somewhere for one before. We had a blast. The ladies that worked there were hilarious! Addie wanted to get her toes in the picture too I guess. :)

One of the projects I had on my list for Addie's birthday was this dress. I saw it on one of my friends blogs and thought I would be adventurous and try it. Thank goodness I had help this weekend! I would have never been able to figure it out. It really wasn't too hard but I had never used a pattern for clothes before. I have been wanting to learn how to make button holes so this was perfect. I think she will wear this dress for our upcoming pictures and for her party. My sister in law also helped me make another diaper/wipe holder because I lost mine in Ikea.



This video might be boring, but I think it's cute. When we got to Olympia in the morning she stood on the scooter and had NO idea what to do. Her cousin got on and showed her how to do it and a little while later I got this video. I know she is barely moving, but she learned so fast!

3 comments:

Melissa Brown said...

Way cute dress!! I enjoy reading about you guys. Hope you are feeling well! How much longer till you know what they baby is??

Clay and Katy said...

the dress is so adorable! you will have to teach me how to make a button hole now!

ART OPTIONS said...

Love the dress. Can't wait to photograph her in it on Sat.! See you then! Samantha