Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Family Photos

I have been patiently waiting for this 'sneak peak' to be posted, I was so excited to see them!! Check out her blog, Park Avenue Photography. This is the same photographer we have been using since I was preggo with Addie. For this photo shoot we went to Tacoma and got some great outdoor pictures. It rained on us a little bit which was a bummer because my hair doesn't do well in the rain, but the ones she posted are really good! If you search through the other galleries, you will see more of us (and my belly!). I will post more when we get all of them. Enjoy!!

http://parkavenuephotography.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow all of the pictures are great! Your little girl looks so cute...I especially love the one of her laughing! Adorable!

Travis and Ashlee said...

those pictures are super cute, I wish there was someone around here that did pictures like that.

Tricia and Aaron said...

Those are so precious- Addie really is gorgeous.