Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Second Trimester


Well I am through what is the worst part for most pregnant ladies. For me though, the first trimester is really not so bad. Other than feeling really tired and a little irritable, I don't really feel pregnant for the first 14 weeks. The second trimester though is different. With Addie that was the worst part of the pregnancy. I was hoping that this time would be different but judging by how I feel this morning, it looks like it might be the same. It still is not nearly as bad as it could be, I am very grateful that I feel as good as I do. I just can't stand long enough to blow dry my hair in the morning (and it's not like it's that long!) and walking up the stairs drains the energy right out of me. Days like today I am sooo happy that Addie still takes 2 hour naps in the afternoon because that means I have 1 hour to be productive and 1 hour to sleep! I am still in my regular pants (some thanks to the Bella Band) but I have started wearing some maternity shirts and dresses just because they are WAY more comfortable than regular shirts even though I don't fill them out yet. We're excited for our midwife appointment next week!

1 comment:

Travis and Ashlee said...

what a tiny belly, so cute! Your lucky you don't get super sick, that would make having babies not so bad.