Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Project #4

As of today, I have 12 things on my 'projects to do before the baby comes' list. It gets longer everyday. I skipped ahead to #4 today. I found this tutorial for these here and had to try it out!! I love little kids in baby leggings but they are so expensive. I picked these socks up at Rite Aid for $1.99. After I got my sewing machine to stop acting up, this project really only took about 10 minutes. My kind of project!! I plan on making lots more for Addie, especially when the holiday socks start coming out. I might even make some boy ones, just in case we are seeing blue this Thanksgiving :)


I think they will look fantastic on her skinny little legs!!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cute! I love having projects that are easy, cheap, and look like something expensive! You'll have to post a picture of them on her someday!