Thursday, January 26, 2012

25 Days of Christmas: Day 15 Pre School Christmas Program

We headed over to Addie's preschool for their annual Christmas program. Last year I sent her in regular clothes, I think brightly colored striped pants to be exact. When we got there most of the other little girls were dressed in nice dresses! So...this year we were better prepared. She even let me do her hair, which is actually a HUGE deal these days.


I tried getting a picture of my little man while we were waiting for the program to start and this is all I got. Why does he have to be so difficult!?!

I realize that this photo is focused on the guys head in front of me, but you can still see her smiling at me.




I was so proud of her this year. Last year she just stood there the whole time. Not singing and barely doing the hand movements. This year she sang (most of the songs) and looked like she knew what she was doing.

He wants to go to school like his big sister SO bad!

After the program we headed over to the coffee shop next door to get some hot chocolate with our friends. I am not sure why I don't have a photo of Addie and the other kids together.

No comments: