Thursday, January 26, 2012

25 Days of Christmas: Days 16-24

Day 16: While Johnny napped we made snowflakes with Q-tips and glue.
******
Day 17: Daniel and I went to an ugly sweater party at a friend's house. My sweater was voted ugliest out of the women in group. This meant the kids got to have a babysitter come over, which Addie LOVES.
***
Day 18: I don't remember what we did.
Day 19: We went to Fantasy Lights.
Day 20: A friend gave me a story with the symbols of Christmas with little felt symbols.
Day 21: We watched Charlie Brown Christmas. Someone at work gave Daniel the DVD and CD of it.
Day 22: I got out our laminated nativity set for Johnny. Addie got stickers.
Day 23: We read "A Christmas Orange" together. Then of course ate oranges.
Day 24: Christmas Eve! The kids opened one present. They picked the ones that their Aunt Melanie and Aunt Nicole gave them. They were pretty excited.

No comments: