Wednesday, January 25, 2012

25 Days of Christmas: Days 6-14

Day 6:
The kids and I made cookies. When Daniel got home we delivered plates to a few of our neighbors. The kids were so excited to take them to other people!
Loading the plates.

He really wanted to eat them!

And of course there was a tantrum from my 4 year old over who knows what.
******
Day 7:
I pulled out the kids Christmas books. They are the books I gave them last year but I kept them with the Christmas decorations so they were like having brand new books because they hadn't seen them for a year!

******
Day 8: The kids got to play with their magnetic Christmas tree and ornaments.
Day 9: I found some patterns on-line to make paper snow flakes. I thought I got pictures but I can't find them!
Day 10: We went to our ward Christmas party and the kids got to see Santa. Our friend in the ward is a photographer and took pictures of all the families.

****
Day 11: Watched the DVD 'A King is Born'
Day 12: For our family home evening night we talked about the Nativity and had Addie help tell us the story using out felt Nativity scene.
Day 13: Drove around the neighborhood to look at lights. There is a house not too far from here that has their lights programed to music and it plays over a certain radio station. Great entertainment for the kids and we sat there for about 20 minutes!
Day 14: This one didn't really have anything to do Christmas or winter but we can't do something super great everyday! We went to our monthly ward potluck.

No comments: