Sunday, January 1, 2012

Pirate Party

We celebrated with a pirate theme for Johnny D's 2nd birthday.

We had masks, hooks and eye patches.

I made a banner.

And some food.

I even found and painted these little treasure boxes for the kids to take home.

Daniel and I (ok, mostly just I) thought it would be fun to dress up as pirates. We had some friends were pirates for Halloween a couple of weeks before so we borrowed their gear.


Love their pirate "Aaaargh" faces.

We even had a plank for them to walk.

Johnny wasn't too sure about it so big sis thought she would help him out.

Snacking.

Mac and cheese for dinner.

My little handsome and me.

I love how all the kids at parties like to crowd super close to the birthday kid while they are opening their gifts. Some even offered to help unwrap them.
I can't find the pictures of eating the cupcakes, I'll have to post those later!
Happy second birthday little man!

No comments: