Thursday, April 5, 2012

Gymnastics Field Trip

A couple weeks ago Addie's preschool went on a field trip to Roach Gymnastics. She was beyond excited! I was not so excited to bring Johnny. Last year little siblings were not allowed to join in the activities and I knew he was not going to just sit with me and watch (did I mention it was nap time also?). Thankfully, this year they let other kids run around and play too! I tried to get lots of pictures of Addie while trying to keep an eye on little man. He spent a lot of his time playing in the huge foam pit and slide with his buddy Brody.
They let the kids run free for the first part. Then they stretched and broke up in to their classes to do more structured activities. Addie had a blast! Now she wants to do ballet AND gymnastics classes!









Johnny really wanted to participate in the parachute games. That meant I had to also. They made this bubble/tent. Everyone had to sit down inside kind of scrunched. It didn't occur to me until after I sat down inside that my pregnant self should not be doing that. I was in serious pain for a minute, trying to keep smiling because Johnny thought it was awesome.



The weather was actually decent that day and I thought it would be a waste to just go straight home so we stopped at 7-Eleven to get Slurpees! And I needed to load up on treats for my midnight showing of Hunger Games that night. Yea, I know you are not supposed to bring your own candy to the movie but it really is sooo expensive at the theater! Plus I ended up buying a milkshake there anyway.

No comments: