Friday, April 6, 2012

Photography by Addie

Lately Addie has been taking a lot of pictures on my phone. She has also learned how to play some games. This afternoon she was snapping photos of all of us. Thought I would share a few.
Dad taking a 3 minute rest.
Our handsome man.
I actually like this one.
More dad.
And she wanted to get a picture of "Johnny's cute legs".
************
On a different note, the kids got haircuts today. Addie wanted hers cut short, like to her ears. I wanted chin length, we got something in between. She loves it, I want to have it shaped in to more of an A-line bob when it grows out a little.
Not a day does by that Johnny does not get in to some kind of mischief. Today: marker on the wall. I was trying to get lunch cleaned up and get him ready for a nap. I heard him scribbling on something but I didn't know what until I saw this...
Addie asked me why I was taking a picture. I tried to explain that it is not funny that he did this but I wanted a photo to document this moment. I know I will look back at these photos when the kids are older and wish they were still small. Look at that face? I really don't know how I am going to have enough snuggles and kisses to give him AND the new baby!!

Baby #3, 26 weeks!

No comments: