Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Diadora Rae

Life with 3 kids is a little busy. I don't think it's as hard (so far!) as I was thinking it was going to be. In these short 7 weeks I have come to terms with the fact that the things that I want to do are just not going to get done. Like blogging. And packing. And organizing and sewing. I have managed to keep up with laundry (for the most part) and I always have food for my family to eat so I guess we are doing fine! I am really trying to give each child some one on one attention during the day which is actually really hard sometimes! I want to make sure I am taking a lot of pictures and trying to capture these moments that I know I will miss one day!
 
These are a few pictures I've taken in the past week or so. Little Dia is now 7 weeks old and weighs 11 pounds 7 ounces! At 6 weeks Addie was 9 lbs. 15 oz. and Johnny was 9 lbs. 12 oz. She is my little chunky monkey and we love her and her rolls and chubby cheeks!
 






****
The other day I had a show on for the older 2 kiddos. When Johnny refuses to nap this is the only way I can get them both to sit and be calm and quiet. I went to check on them and this is how I found them sitting. So sweet! Why can't they get along like this all the time?!




No comments: