Sunday, August 5, 2012

New born outfits and Sisters

I think little newborn pajamas are so cute! I bought some new ones when I was pregnant not knowing that they were only going to fit Diadora for a few weeks! I try to get pictures of her in my favorite ones. This giraffe one will probably go to the pile of things that are too small pretty soon.

 Look at the chin on this little girl! I call her my monkey because, honestly she kind of looks like one right? Maybe that's mean. I still love her to pieces and think she is adorably sweet! We are loving having her in our family!


****
Addie is a great set of extra hands when Dia is fussing and I need to finish what I am doing before I can help her. The other day Addie wanted to snuggle with her on the couch. I hope Addie loves her this much when they are both teenagers!


No comments: