Sunday, August 12, 2012

Sleepyhead

This little guy keeps us busy. He frustrates us and makes us laugh. I could listen to his raspy voice all day long. I look forward to nap time when I get a little break. We call him A Little Hulk because when he gets mad he throws objects (and furniture!). He loves his sisters and is trying to figure out how life works!



The other night after we put the kids to bed we were watching TV. I heard Johnny playing in my craft room. He was trying to be very quiet. He was doing a good job too because after a few minutes I forgot that he had come down stairs! Probably about an hour later I got up to go to bed. I laughed when I found him asleep on the floor! This was one of those moments that as a parent you have to document. He rarely sits still and has been really difficult to get to go to sleep lately. We had a good laugh about it before we finally moved him up to his bed.



No comments: