Sunday, May 26, 2013

Diadora

A friend recently asked me if a photographer friend of hers could use Dia as a model for some photos. She takes pictures for a company called My Blankee. She wanted Dia and her little friend Cohen to come together. Jenny managed to get a couple good ones, but Dia was really not in the mood. She is in a Stranger Danger phase and always thinks I am going to leave her.  Plus she is a little scared of Cohen because he likes her too much and is always grabbing her and knocking her over! Let's just say Cohen was a much better model than Dia was!






***
After Jenny was done with the babies she offered to take some of the older kids. Johnny had been playing outside with some water and so his clothes were soaking wet. I could not convince him to put his shirt on just a minute to take a picture, so he is shirtless. :)


Apparently we need to work on our posture around here because they are both slouching the same! I am sure they get it from me, I am not the best example!




No comments: