Sunday, May 26, 2013

Happenings...

Not too much has been going on around here. There are so many things that need to be happening but there is never enough time (or money!) to do it all! Here are a few random photos from things we have been doing.

The weather was really warm a couple of weeks ago. The kids thought it was warm enough to get the sprinkler out! They didn't end up playing in the water too long but at least their fair skin got some sun!

The other morning Dia was sleeping with me and Johnny decided to wake up early and come climb in bed too. He loves to lay on Daniel's side. I was surprised I managed to slip out without either one of them waking up!

We got out garden planted! Well, I should say Daniel planted the garden. He was not too thrilled that I wasn't helping him. I was holding the baby! And I did write most of the names on the little sticks to label what is planted where. :)

He had 'helpers'.

Our babies are getting big! They are actually even bigger than this now. We have a couple of chicks that will let us pick them up, one run as fast as she can away from us. This black one will let me hold her and she'll even sit down in my hand and hang out for a few minutes!

This girl is trouble. I went to check on her to see what she was doing and she had dumped all of Addie's stuff off of her bed! She is in the 'take everything out and throw it' phase. I had to try and clean it up before Addie saw it. But how could you not love that little face?!



No comments: