Saturday, June 22, 2013

Diadora 11 Months

When I tried to do Diadora's 11 month photo shoot, she was not very cooperative. She doesn't sit still long enough to get a picture and if she is sitting still she won't look at the camera! Plus the lighting was bad that day inside the house. I got some decent ones but nothing really great. I even waited until the next day and tried again!



I got lots of this face...

and this one.

Some of this.

Of course he wanted in on the fun!

I have a feeling these two are going to be trouble when Dia is a little bit older! Here they are taking a break from photos to play with toys!



 ****
So after her nap, I tried again.
This is what I got!



 ****
So, we tried again the next day and these are a little bit better, still nothing really great!








No comments: