Wednesday, January 1, 2014

October...

We had some fun activities in October! Addie really wanted to have a Halloween party (we think she would make a fantastic party planner when she gets older!). Even though I was not really excited to be throwing a party for a bunch of kids, I went along with it because she was just so excited!

She invited a few friends from church and a few from her music class at school.

We decorated...


did a craft...

played games...


and had a treat.
She was so thrilled with how it went and by the end I was exhausted and glad it was over!

***
We did our annual pumpkin painting. Daniel and I didn't even carve our pumpkins this year. I sat back and let the kids do their thing while I took photos.


Johnny's finished pumpkin, side A.

Side B.

Addie's side A.

Side B.
***
Johnny had preschool on Halloween so we were able to go watch him sing some songs! He is so funny to watch. Sometimes I can't believe he is already 4!


***
When I got my Halloween decorations out, Dia found some new friends!! Just her size. She would seriously give them several hugs everyday!


***
One Monday we were able to go to the pumpkin patch with friends to pick out (more) pumpkins! This was only some of the kids, I guess I didn't get one of the whole group! Afterward we went to a friend's house for some yummy hot chocolate!



***
We had our ward Trunk or Treat on Halloween. After going to the Trick or Treat downtown, we went to that and the kids got lots of candy! Then we went home and headed out around our neighborhood. I think we only did one street (which was plenty!) then everyone was ready to go home! I didn't end up with very many pictures from the night. Johnny made a pretty cute ninja and the girls were black cats!








No comments: