Friday, January 3, 2014

Pregnancy #4

I feel a little bit bad that I haven't blogged about this pregnancy very much. Or at all really. I am just so far behind on posting that I haven't been able to do it! I have been taking pictures every 2 weeks (or so). Here is are some of them!

20 weeks.

22 weeks. When I started feeling like it is going to be a boy!

My view while I am making dinner most nights!

24 weeks.

26 or so weeks. I lost count for a couple of weeks and really didn't know what week I was on!

28 weeks.

32 weeks.

34 weeks.

Christmas and 36 weeks! (Christmas is also our 'when we started officially dating' anniversary. 14 years!).

37 weeks!!

So close to meeting this little person. I can't say that I am ready to have him/her because honestly, life is going to be crazy. And even though I am uncomfortable and my big belly is slowing me down, I know that it is easier carrying this person in my belly than it is going to be dealing with 4 kids! This pregnancy has gone by super fast and really it has been pretty easy. I have the usual complaints, heartburn, restless legs, a couple of leg cramps, etc. My biggest thing is my varicose vein. If I don't get it taken care of after this baby I don't think my body can handle going through another pregnancy! Something for us to consider down the road!

There a 4 of us in my ward (plus 1 that moved out recently) that are all due within about a week of each other (3 of them have the same due date!). One of the ladies had her baby early, on January 1. That got Daniel a little freaked out. Since my other 3 were early there is a good chance this one will be too and I don't think he is quite ready! He told me the baby needs to just wait because the house is not ready! We are excited to see when he/she will make their appearance! We are pretty sure it is a boy. I have 3 guesses on when he will come: Jan. 12, 14 or 17. And probably weigh about 8-8.6 pounds. Those are my guesses. We will see soon!




No comments: