Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Phone pictures

Here is a small round up of some pictures off my phone...

Always helping!

Addie, Johnny, Brody and Jack at our yard sale.

Showing me his seat at preschool!

Pigtails!

Not sure if I already posted this or not. We went with some friends to Krispy Kreme on National Talk Like a Pirate Day. If you dressed up they gave you a dozen donuts for free!

Diadora and I have been having Thursday hot chocolate dates with our friends Katy and Cohen while Johnny is at school and Addie is at music!


The kids and I went to the fish hatchery for a field trip. Behind it there is a path that leads to this spot. It was a gorgeous foggy morning!

Tea parties have become a staple Sunday activity. Addie will set it all up while we are napping, complete with invitations next to my bed. :)


I don't even know what this was but it will be funny for them to see in the future!

She lost her second tooth!

Again, always helping.

My OCD 6 year old thought she would organize their toothbrushes! Too bad it didn't stay like this for very long.

Lots of projects going on around here. I'm hoping to get some up on the house blog soon!


Our pumpkin from the garden!




No comments: