Sunday, January 22, 2017

Happy Halloween

 I love October! It's my birthday month, Halloween and I feel like it's the start of the holiday season. I really tried to make the best of it this year even though we were busy and I was tired. To kick off the Halloween fun we had a little party with our friends the Brennans. 


We played some games.

Addie made some treats!


And we did a craft! The kids had fun and my kids love any excuse to throw a party!
***

Next up was pumpkin carving! This year Addie and Johnny did most of theirs all on their own. They did the design and carving. I kept it simple for the girls with little kits I got from Target. Love that store!


I did carve out all the seeds from the little girl's pumpkins. This was the seeds from all 4 pumpkins! And they were soooo good after we baked them. We could eat them all year!

I got brave and told the kids I would help make their costumes this year. Some were easier than others but they all came out just how they wanted!

Addie's was by far the hardest and most complicated. I had to get creative with some of the pieces.

Astrid from How to Train Your Dragon.

He called himself an army guy.

These 2 wanted to be My Little Ponies.





No comments: