Sunday, September 14, 2008

Fun Weekend

We had a busy, exhausting but fun weekend! It seems like we haven't really done much this summer so this weekend we finally got out of town for a couple of days. Thursday Daniel and I went to see Phantom of the Opera in Seattle. We dropped Addie off with a friend and we had a nice afternoon together followed by dinner without a noisy 1 year old! The show was great and I always love an excuse to eat at P.F. Changs!
Friday we headed to Chelan,WA. Every year Daniel's company hosts a golf tournament there. All the employees and their families stay at this hotel right on Lake Chelen. The weather couldn't have been nicer and we all had a great time.



We don't get pictures of just the 2 of us very often...not sure why I look so scared. The Chandelier is behind us but you can't really see it!


Addie was not a fan of the sand. This lasted for about 2 minutes then she was done.

She was much happier on the towel watching the ducks walk by.


Saturday morning when Addie woke up she was burning up with a fever. At first I thought maybe she was sick but she kept putting her finger in her mouth and chewing on it so I figured she was teething. All night she had to be sitting with me with her head on me. It was so sweet, but I'm glad it only lasted a day! Her sad face was breaking my heart. :(

1 comment:

Travis and Ashlee said...

Sounds like you guys had fun. I love getting out of town!!!