Tuesday, September 9, 2008

It's coming...

My favorite time of the year!! I love, love, love fall.
Things I love about fall:
1. Changing leaves
2. Cool enough to wear a sweater but not too cold you have to bundle up
3. Sweaters! You can never have too many...
4. Halloween
5. My birthday
6. Back to school shopping. I know I am not in school any more, but I still love to walk down the school supply isles at the store looking at all of the fun stuff. Can't wait until I can take Addie back to school shopping!
7. Thanksgiving...
8. The yummy food you eat on Thanksgiving
9. The idea that Christmas is coming and we get to go home soon and spend it with family
10. You have a great excuse to dress your kids up and take lots of silly pictures. I added some from last year and I fully intend on finding a pumpkin but enough to put her in this year.
11. All of the fun decorations you get to put out for the next 3 months!


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Travis and Ashlee said...

Those pumpkin pictures are so dang cute! Thats a great idea.