Sunday, November 20, 2011

10 Year High School Reunion - Football Game

In September we took a trip to Las Vegas for Daniel and my 10 year high school reunion. It was fun to see everyone after 10 years! The first night of the reunion was the Homecoming football game. Before the game we watched the parade.

The kids are I flew out a few days before Daniel. Those few days are always challenging. The kids don't behave quite the same when we are out of town and Dad is not around.



There are plenty of tantrums...

being goofy...

and getting into things.

We did some swimming.

This kid LOVES the water. He was even willing to go without his life vest and tried swimming across the spa!

The kids watching to Homecoming parade. We were pretty disappointed with the floats. I guess there was a lack of school spirit this year.

Addie and her little friend Aiden.

The kids liked all of the candy that was being thrown from the floats. I love his
"ooooh" expression.

After the parade we headed to the football game.

Cheering for our team!



Me, Anna and Ninfa. Two of my besties from school.

I think they were waving at the kids in the homecoming court on the field. We stayed just past half time to watch the Homecoming King and Queen get crowned. Our senior year Daniel was Homecoming King and Ninfa was Queen!


Two of my other good friends from school, Suzanne and Steph.

No comments: