Sunday, November 13, 2011

Zoo

In an attempt to catch up on posts I am going back through all of our pictures. Some might be repeat posts but I don't want to leave anything out!

This summer we bought a family pass to the zoo. It's good for a year and gets us in to a bunch of places for free or a big discount. We don't see the sun here much so during the summer we get out whenever we can. It's always such a huge task getting sunscreen on my kids. I love Johnny's face in this one!



His favorite exhibit were the fish. He kept putting his hands on the glass and talking to them.




Addie got to ride a camel. She was soo exited. Can you tell by her face? She held on to the ticket until it was her turn, showed it to the workers then held on to it the whole time she was on the camel. She loved it!!




She was less sure about feeding the birds. At first anyway.

Then she was fine. :)

I tried to get a picture of Johnny similar to the one I have a Addie found in this post. He was less cooperative.



No comments: