Monday, November 14, 2011

New Camera

I know I've mentioned that we got a new camera. We got it back in August. Here are a bunch of random photos from the first couple of days of trying to learn how to use it.



One of the settings you can put it on is black and white.




It just happened that we had Jack and Brody over that day. They were so nice to let me use them to practice on. These two are too cute.









This is one of the other effects you can do. I think it's called sketch. Makes for some interesting, almost scary photos.

Another effect is called miniature. I'm still not sure how it works but this picture is kind of cool, right?



Love the expressions. :)

My baby girls.



And she is learning to dress herself. At first I really struggled with this but then I realized she wasn't going to listen to me when I told her it doesn't match so I've made this one of those battles that I choose not to fight anymore.

No comments: