Saturday, November 10, 2012

Las Vegas 2012- Part 3

Sunday night was the last night we were in Las Vegas. My sisters and Daniel's parents came over for dinner. We tend to get a little goofy sometimes and maybe a little loud. :)
 
Sisters!

Chocolate acai berries, yummm.

 
****
Monday morning Daniel went to the park again with the kiddos so I could pack. His parents and his friend met them there. Johnny must have been in a better mood this time because there are lots of pictures of him! Daniel's parents brought a bat and ball, I bet that made it easier for him to cooperate.
 
 
 
 
I guess it was a little too bright for our Washington babies.
 
Daniel and his friend Tony with his little boy, Scout.
***
Here are a few pictures I took on my phone while we were there.
 
 
 
 
I found some spare time to do a project I saw on Pinterest. The headband didn't come out quite like the one on line but I think it's cute anyway!
 
 
They both fell asleep on the flight home!
 
My older sister, Mel, my little sister Nicole and me. The night we flew in to Vegas my sister had a bachelorette party. I went for a little bit, then us old people had to go home and go to bed!

No comments: