Monday, November 19, 2012

Turkey and TV

For a school project, Addie was asked to 'dress' a paper turkey. It was supposed to be a family project but we only had a day and a half to do it because we got it late. So one afternoon her and I sat down and did it. I was able to dig through enough boxes to find the supplies that we needed and everything we used we already had on hand. She insisted that it: 1. Be a princess 2. Have a necklace 3. Have sparkles on her shoes. I think Addie was happy with how she turned out!


***
 I just love this face. :)
***
The other day I had a show on for Addie and Johnny. When I walked in to the room they were sitting like this...

It always amazes me when I see them being nice to each other because they seriously fight. ALL.THE.TIME.

I gave Dia to Addie so I could get all three!

No comments: