Saturday, November 10, 2012

Pumpkin Painting

We don't let the kids carve pumpkins yet, they still paint them. This year Daniel didn't even carve one, sad! While I was getting everything ready for the kids to start painting I realized I had no idea where my paint brushes were! All of my craft stuff and most of the kids books/toys are still out in the rec room. It's very unorganized! We searched for a few minutes for the brushes then decided they could just use their fingers! At first Johnny refused. I starting putting dots on his pumpkin for him with my finger and after a minute he decided to give it a try! By the end I couldn't get him to stop painting!
 


He asked me to do a frowny face for him. He did the ears and the hair on top!

Stay tuned for pictures of the finished products! (I haven't uploaded them yet and I don't feel like getting up to do it right now!)
***
A few random photos:

Izzy napping with Dia is a common sight. I love how their arms are positioned the same!

Now that Addie is in school, they are always playing 'school'. I happened to catch her reading to Johnny. I'm hoping the fact that he has his chair tipped over and he is sitting on the legs isn't an indication of how he is going to act once he gets to school himself!

No comments: