Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Newborn photo shoot for Opal

I wanted to take newborn pictures before Opal was 2 weeks old. We always do it at 2 weeks and I always think we need to do it when they are newer than that. And maybe they would sleep more and we could do some of those really cute poses where their hands are curled under their chin and stuff like that. Well with everyone feeling yucky we decided to wait. By the time we figured out a good day to do it, she was almost 2 weeks. Oh well.
I am really bad about planning what everyone should wear for pictures. The night before I realized I hadn't picked anything out. I decided to keep it super simple. All the kids in white shirts and jeans. Daniel and I picked out our shirts that morning. It was super casual. 
Saturday morning we got up and got everyone ready. The kids were dressed and hair was done. We were waiting for the photographer to arrive. She called me and said that she was almost to our house when she realized that she forgot her camera! She had grabbed all of her props (and her son!) but forgot her camera bag. Since everyone was dressed and ready we decided to wait for her to run home and get the camera. By the time she came back (a little over an hour later) it was lunch time. Opal was not very cooperative. We did manage to get some good photos. How do those people get pictures of their newborns sleeping and in crazy cute poses??















I made this collage of all 4 kids. I was seeing how many people could guess who was who. 1. Opal            2. Johnny 3. Diadora 4. Addisen


No comments: