Friday, February 21, 2014

Opal Dawn is 1 Month Old

I really can't believe how fast a month went by with this little sweetheart. She is a great addition to our little family and the kids are loving her! It's weird that some days I don't feel like I just had a baby. It actually just feels normal to have her. Maybe it's because we still consider Dia to be a baby, we went from carrying her around to carrying Opal. 
So far it's been a smooth transition to having 4. I am not saying it has been super easy. I was always 5-10 minutes late everywhere I went. Now I don't even try to go anywhere because it takes me 20 minutes just to get everyone from the front door in to the car! And we have our moments when Opal is crying, Dia is yelling because she wants to get out of the high chair, Johnny is upstairs putting painters tape all over everything and Addie has asked me 5 times to help her with something and I really need to go to the bathroom. I am seriously out numbered here. But I love it. I love them. And Opal has been a great baby! If we can get over the spitting up part, things would be even better. :)

This is the closest to a smile that I could get! One day I will get it on camera!

She always has a very serious, concerned look on her face.












No comments: