Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Snow Day

We've had some really cold and wet weather lately.  A couple Sundays ago it snowed enough that church was cancelled! I think it was around 3 inches. The kids got dressed  up and went out to play first thing in the morning. They really wanted to make a snowman. Neither of us wanted to go out there and help them. Is that sad? It was cold. And wet. I wanted to stay in my pajamas. Finally they asked enough times that Daniel gave in and went out there with them. 
Making snow angels.



I think this is funny. And scary. I guess Google+ adds little graphics to my pictures when I upload them. How does it know there is snow in the picture??



I tried so hard to get a good picture of this girl's face. She refuses to look at the camera!!


Finally one. And she looks goofy. :)

The finished snowmen! Johnny named his Charlie and Addie's was Chippy. The one on the right was their practice one. It was too small. The snowmen lasted for about 2 days before they were completely melted. I am glad it snowed but I am really glad it was for a short time and now it's gone!



No comments: