Thursday, July 10, 2008

1 year photo shoot

We found this photographer to do our maternity pictures and we ended up buying a baby's first year package. So she did Addie's pictures when she was still in my belly, newborn, 8 months and a year. She does such an awesome job! Addie never poses for pictures like that for me! I always love every picture. So, she started a blog for her business and she puts a 'sneak peak' of the pictures up for us to see so go check out how cute Addie is!

Park Avenue Photography
www.parkavenuephotography.blogspot.com

4 comments:

Clay and Katy said...

oh those are all so cute...how are you going to narrow them down??? her curls look so good...perfect :)

ART OPTIONS said...

Thanks for your nice post Jenna! I appreciate it :)

Suzanne said...

I looked at them last night and the pictures are adorable! Great photographer! :) I am hoping that I will find a good one when the time comes.

Rebecca said...

I love your blog and those pictures are amazing! What a darling family you have.