Monday, July 7, 2008

Torture!

I know Addie is a little young to get her ears pierced, but I think it's ADORABLE! They fit her little ears very well. I wanted to get it done a long time ago and Daniel said when she was like 2. So we compromised and got them pierced now that she is 1. Maybe 9 pictures is a lot in a post about getting your ears pierced but I had to show her expressions throughout the process. She actually did very well. She screamed right when the lady did the first hole and was still inhaling to let out a bigger scream when she did the second one. Not even 5 minutes later she was waving at people in the mall. Tough girl!


Here is her "before" picture. No idea what is about to happen. 7:15 pm
We are watching the lady get everything ready.
I love this one. I don't know what she was looking at, the girl putting on gloves or maybe putting the earings in the gun? She doesn't seem to like what she sees!

We didn't get a picture of the first hole being done, this is the second. This picture makes me sad. I almost started crying because her scream was so sad. 7:20 pm

All done! She was a bit upset. 7:20 pm
She kept wanting to grab her ear. Gotta love the pacifier! 7:21pm

Look at that glare! It's funny that she is glaring at Daniel, the one holding the camera, and clinging to me, the one that was holding her down! No more tears though. 7:22 pm

Right after this picture, she started waving at a group of teenagers standing nearby. 7:22 pm




And her pretty "after" shot. This is like 45 minutes later, in the car. She hasn't really tried to grab her ears since. She doesn't seem to notice anything is different and when she is older, she won't remember how much it hurt!

No comments: