Sunday, July 13, 2008

4th of July

Addie and her cousin Isaac.

It's rare to get a picture with all 3 of us init.

Any day now our lives will be changed when she learns to walk on her own!


She hates the grass! She refuses to touch it with her hands, legs or feet.


She's happy as long as she has something to eat. :)

This time last year we had a little, 1 month old baby girl. I was still staying up until 2 in the morning holding her because every time I put her down she would wake up and scream. Oh, good times. Addie's first fourth of July was not so great. I guess you can't expect a 3 week old baby to be gone all day and then enjoy noisy fireworks going off. I'm pretty sure we spent most of the evening inside my brother and sister in laws house watching everyone through the window. This year was better. She still got cranky toward the end because it was past bed time, but I think she enjoyed the noise. :)

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Very cute! Mom told me to check this out, so I made one for myself. Don't know how good I will be at it, but we will see! Addie looks like she had fun haha...