Thursday, July 24, 2008

Peanut Butter and Diapers

Thanks Rebecca for the yummy idea and recipe for those peanut butter balls with chocolate! They turned out so good. Well, they might not look too good but they taste great! I tried to give Addie a bunch to play with like play dough and she was not into playing with it...she just wanted to eat it! Maybe it's because she was in her high chair and that's what she is used to doing when she sits there? I don't know, but she didn't play with it at all. It went straight to her mouth! Yumm...


We are still using our cloth diaper service and I bought her some really cute diaper wraps awhile ago and have been waiting patiently for it to be warm enough for her to crawl around the house in just her diaper so I can see her cute printed behind. Well, it really isn't very warm here, but probably won't get any warmer so the other day I got some pictures of her in her flower wrap.

No comments: