Tuesday, July 22, 2008

A little behind

I feel like I started this blog at the perfect time because Addie is at such a fun age and we have taken so many cute pictures of her lately. So I am trying to catch up on posting them.

Lately Addie loves to "help" me with the laundry. By "help" I mean she pulls the wet clothes out of the dryer as soon as I put them in. This particular load was mostly her clothes and of course she found one of her blankets and pulled it out to play with it. She loves her blankets!

She does the sign for 'sleepy' when she is tired and loves to put the blankets on her face.



It's kind of hard to see but she is pulling out one of her other blankets that she found.


1 comment:

Andrea, Joey, & Jackson Mott said...

Jackon does the exact same thing, it is so funny! He pulls them out as fast as i can put them in. Addie is so cute.