Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Addie's first birthday!

So her birthday was like 3 weeks ago, but I just got all of the pictures from my mom's camera. We spent alittle over a week down in Vegas to celebrate a few things. My little sister graduated from high school, my brother is home from Iraq, it was Addie's birthday party and Sunday was Father's Day. So here are a few of my favorite pictures:



On the way down to Vegas, there was like no one on the plane. Most people had the whole row to themselves which is perfect when you have a wiggley one. Addie got to sit in her own seat. Can you tell she is totally posing for these 2 pictures.



I just love, love, love her big blue eyes and all of her facial expressions. Adorable.


When I saw this dress, I knew it was THE dress and I had to buy it for her. Good thing it was on sale or she wouldn't be in THE perfect birthday dress.


She looked really excited about her presents but I think she was confused. She couldn't understand why I was letting her hold one then taking it away so she could open another one. Maybe next year she will have a better understanding.




And what would a first birthday be without the opportunity to get cake alllll over the place? I think she really enjoyed it, can you tell my the pictures? :)

Here's what the cake looked like as a whole piece, made by Addie's Aunt Mel


No comments: