Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Just something cute...

We have a cabinet in the kitchen that Addie knows she is not allowed to get into...it has the cereal boxes in it. Yesterday I was working on the computer when she left the room for a few minutes. When she returned she had the box of Kix in her hands. I wish I had gotten the smile on her face when she saw me. It was a mix of "I am so proud of myself that I carried this all the way here" and "Mom, please don't yell at me because I know I am not supposed to have this". It was one of the sweetest, cutest smiles, how could I get upset with her! So I let her keep the box and I went back to work. A few minutes later I looked over at her and this is what I saw:

She is watching a Baby Classical Music DVD we got from the library. Anything with music on it she loves! She lookes like she is watching a movie and eating popcorn!

1 comment:

Clay and Katy said...

i was waiting for her to get up and start dancing...i guess the kix were too good!!