Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Small milestones

This might seem like a boring post, but this is one of those small things that I like to document. This is also for those family members who don't get to see Addie often and how she is growing up!

I usually don't give Addie a bowl of rice cereal and a spoon and let her go at it without me standing there helping her. She has been getting better at eating by herself, so this morning I needed to finish the dishes and she wanted to eat. I gave her the cereal and figured it would entertain her while I finished what I was doing. She actually did pretty well, I think most of it went in her mouth. I got some on video, she thinks it's fun to feed herself. We have been talking about which hand she uses more. I said the other day that I think she is starting to favor the left hand, like her mom. What do you think?

No comments: