Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Yea for the pink potty!

I realize that Addie is alittle too young to start potty training but we bought her a little potty from Ikea a month or 2 ago because she kept going on the floor right before we put her in the bath. When I first brought it home she cried when I tried to put her on it, then we moved on to her wanting to sit on it when one of us was in there. The only time she sits on it without her diaper on is right before the bath. She would never actually do anything in it though. Tonight, as usual, I put her on it nakey and she sat there for a minute then got up just like always. But tonight, she came back a minute later and sat on it all by herself and actually went! Yea!!!

1 comment:

Travis and Ashlee said...

Thats so exciting!! I remember Makaila was doing stuff like that really early. We didn't really potty train her till shew as two, but thats just cus we had the new baby. Some kids get it really early, that would be great if she did!